KIDS CHURCH IS HELD BI-WEEKLY AND WILL BE CLOSED SUNDAY DECEMBER 3RD, RESUMING SUNDAY DECEMBER 10TH. AND WILL BE CLOSED AGAIN SUNDAY DECEMBER 17TH - SUNDAY DECEMBER 31ST. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING DATES IT IS OPEN PLEASE EMAIL .
NEW - OUR SENSORY ROOM FOR AGES 2-8 YEARS IS OPEN! IF YOU'D LIKE YOUR CHILD TO BE IN THE SENSORY ROOM PLEASE EMAIL .
WE WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOUR CHILD TO BEST SERVE THEM! CLICK HERE TO FILL OUT A CHILD INFORMATION FORM.
Here's what you need to know:
- Children’s Ministry services are held bi-weekly.
- Age range includes Newborn through 5th grade. The 3rd , 4th, and 5th grade students classroom will be in the Teen Center located on the 2nd floor. All other rooms are as designated on the first floor.
- We have a sensory room for ages 2-8 years.
- Snacks will be served. If your child has any food restrictions you can indicate on the child info form.
- Children’s Ministry room capacity is based on a student to teacher ratio and first come first serve basis. The more teachers in a room, the more children we can take and vice versa.
- Classroom check-in begins at 9:40 AM on the Sundays Children Ministry is being held. We will accommodate until capacity is reached. We ask that registered parents check their children in by 10:15am.
- Bathrooms: We ask that all parents take their child to the restroom before classroom check-in. At this time, we do not have the capacity to conduct bathroom breaks for children who are potty trained. Once we have more volunteers, we can return to bathroom breaks during class.
- Send us information about your child! Fill out a form by clicking here.
Our vision is to help children develop a relationship with God, gain a deep knowledge of His Word and apply it to their lives.
What to Expect
We believe God has a special plan for the life of every child (Jeremiah 29:11). We are committed to helping every child understand and experience this at an early age. We are further committed to making sure every ministry classroom is an exciting, interactive environment where all children learn about Jesus, including how they begin, build and keep a lasting relationship with Him.
Birth – 2 yrs.
Our Children’s ministry program for babies, birth through two years of age is specific to each developmental stage; Infants (birth until crawling), Crawlers/New Walkers and Toddlers (through 24 months). Each room is designed to meet the spiritual and developmental needs of babies and toddlers, all while providing a safe and playful environment for them as well.
Pre School - Elementary (Fifth Grade)
Children who attend our preschool and elementary age classrooms each week will be presented with impactful, life changing lessons from the Bible. Each lesson is designed in a creative and interactive way that helps children discover who God is and helps to build their relationship with Him. Your child can look forward to participating in energetic and interactive praise & worship and games and activities that help to support the lesson.
Our prayer is that your child will have so much fun in Children’s ministry that they will not only want to come back each week, but that they will want to bring their friends along too!
All teachers are required to submit to a thorough background check. In addition all teacher helpers must attend training.